PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK
Thread: CORK
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2006, 17:44
Tom the Tenor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: CORK

The Ryanair service STN-NTE did not begin in November. There was a lot of hot air about it though from the FR wigwam around that time. The service was due to begin today, 11th January, 2005 at 11.30 am. Are yez all tryin' to add to me all ready sky high cholesterol!?

Shamrock 125, yes, I defer to your remarks about variables like prevailing winds, weather, temps etc playing a part in how well 737-700 or an A319 would do on a long flight. I was just giving the Panama Buenos Aires Copa flight as an example that there are a few such long flights around the world and anyway 737-700s or A319 would be way too small for Cork - New York!!

bmi baby's general level of overall cop on must be questioned in their flying operations to Cork. Even Thomsonfly who flew CVT-ORK with 737-500s for a releatively short period last year got up to speed and sent over an aircraft one evening to sort out whatever issues they had with doing CATII approaches at Cork and shortly after the line flights always did CATIIs when it was necessary so how about it, bmi baby?

I will return to other matters a little later but for now I have an appointment with a classy Austrian frau so must go!

Last edited by Tom the Tenor; 12th Jan 2006 at 22:43.