PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux pilots go on zero tolerance campaign
Old 11th Jan 2006, 16:35
Avius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Cargolux pilots go on zero tolerance campaign

It has been a few years now, since I left Cargolux and it seems, that things got even worse than they were, when I left. No regrets whatsoever for leaving them. Things are way better now.

The working atmosphere in the cockpit is good (great people), but management makes life generally difficult....yet, worst of all is the rostering (btw, is dragon-lady & her husband still in charge ?....what a joke that was)....and then there is the "Luxembourg factor", which feels like your ears after a rock concert.

In my days there, it seemed, that the pilots generally (certainly most of the German guys) "stuck their heads in the sand", trying to avoid any conflicts or even discussions with management about conditions. It appeared, that most people felt it is not "Gentleman like" to stir the waters. Now, that you are officially treated like blue collars, it might be time to wake up and do something.

There is one truth in life and that is that you don't get what deserve, unless you negotiate it. And part of negotiations happens to be stirring up the waters.

I would almost bet, that not one of the other pilots or ALPL will stick up for that poor soul who is to be "hanged" by management on the 13th. Wake up guys !! Nothing will change, if you don't stick together.
Good Luck

Last edited by Avius; 12th Jan 2006 at 03:40.