PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 11th Jan 2006, 06:37
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

aloy,
you asked the same questions last time ek rolled around to your area, all the answers are in earlier posts of this thread, im not sure exactly which page, but they are in the 30's, long detailed posts of exactly what happens. between last year and this year, very little has changed. so it still good.

bimomek,
while i dont feel it necessary for me to stick up for skysista (partly because she can handle herself, and also because she is taken now so why bother :P), i do wonder about you motives for attacking her. this IS a rumour network so everything should be taken with a grain of salt. i have also come to believe that either you lived in a country that has serious laws against humour or maybe your parents left you in the attic under lock and key, because you dont seem to have a sense of humour what so ever. you attack skysista for a light hearted jib at EK, yet remain quiet when people let loose with nasty comments and to avoid EK because its run by satan and the taliban.
sure skysista has been to more than one open day. but isnt it better to get advice on conception from someone that has tried many different things than to hear from someone who got lucky(unlucky?) on thier first go, when the condom broke in the backseat of the car?

if you cant laugh at yourself or the situation should you really be in such a stressful (at times) job? maybe the post office might be a better pick for you?