PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 10th Jan 2006, 17:13
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

SkySista

First off, just for the record, i'm not an "unhappy expat driver in the sandpit" An expat yes, but a very happy one at that. In the "sandpit" that you are so desperate to get to but alas, probably never will.

I'd NEVER discourage anyone from persuing their dream so please don't put words into my mouth. If I thought you were genuine in your 'numerous' attempts then I wouldn't have posted. Your attitude now, as you yourself admit, is one of laissez-faire and humour at these open days so how can I condone behaviour like that and accept your statement that you're here to help others.Your not even helping yourself! Anyone with any sense who reads your posts will see they're littered with contradictions.

You also, by your own admission, wish to embarrass the very people who are expected to offer you an interview. If this is your approach to desiring a career here in Emirates then not only have you some serious issues to address, but you're even more immature than i'd first suspected.

As I said before, it really is time you moved on.