PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 10th Jan 2006, 14:22
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

BYMONEK,

I was wondering when you would show up again. Considering some of the posts you have made in the past, it's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Read my post properly, by 'have a laugh' I am referring to going along to an open day with no expectation; having some fun, meeting some nice people and possibly getting a bit further along in the recruitment process. I have said that in the past. Sorry if my sense of humour is lost on you, I just don't take myself too seriously. i can see the funny side of going to open days over and over, sorry if you can't.

You obviously just can't recognise a post that is made tongue-in-cheek. Considering that I have attended a few open days I am offering my perspective and my experiences to those who HAVEN'T attended one, so they may know what to expect. People have asked me for my opinion; I am giving it. No one is forcing them to accept it or believe it (though it is true), I am setting it here for anyone who wishes to read it. Don't read it if you don't want to. geez, it's not that hard...

I am thoroughly tired of the likes of yourself and Doniacleavage (who has some serious issues with EY) putting me down for trying to help others. From what I hear it's more than you do. Give me a break, I'm not hurting anyone. As for 'getting a life', I do have one thanks. I have a great job that I love and if EK do not want to employ me then fine, it's not the end of my world. Just don't bitch on me for trying. No-one ever won anything they didn't try for.

Just because I'm not desperate and/or an unhappy expat driver in the sandpit, don't take your issues out on me.

Although I'm glad to see that at least you can admit it when I'm right about something.

And, oh my god, have I read that right? Did you just encourage someone? Oooh, you must need to 'get a life' (said with tongue firmly in cheek )