PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 9th Jan 2006, 17:00
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

fly_guy100

Well, for the first time in ages, SKYSISTA actually speaks some sense. Yes, way too young i'm afraid but that shouldn't put you off. Why not get involved in jobs that are based around the service or retail industry.Basically something that gives you experience of working / dealing with general public as this will work in your favour if you still wish to apply 3 years down the road.

SKY

Sorry to break this to you but have you heard the expression " get a life". You sound desperate and pathetic and I doubt if even the most immature amongst us find you funny. You and I crossed swords almost a year ago over your poor and inexperienced advice that you give out on this EK forum. Having ignored you long enough, I have this to say to you. If you've nothing useful to offer on this thread, then stay away. There are many people out there who use this forum to seek accurate and helpful advice in their quest to join EK. Having you turning this into a " let's all have a laugh at ek's expense" can only serve, i'd imagine, to offer a modicum of satisfaction for your own numerous failed attempts.

It really is time that you moved on.