PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanks Ethiopian Airlines
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2006, 11:36
MysticFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Thanks Ethiopian Airlines

Ciao Riccardo!

I see today marks the death of Umberto I (The Good), House of Savoy.
In SA we had a leader too, but he was first shot, and then stabbed by another guy, who they now praise.

Of this leader it was also said that he was "Good", really looking after all the people, the best possible way. Free schooling, name it, he they were uneducated mineworkers working for rich conglomerates, and they didn't even care for their own employees. Demoralised, desensitized and even forced to speak a language called Funigalo! All this, lured by money and riches! Can you believe it?!

Now of this "good" man is also said, after he is dead, that he was the creator of evil (A type of appartheid)! Imagine that!

Tell us a bit more about aviation or even the case of P2 or known commonly as the Italian freemason lodge, Propaganda Due, and how this is viewed by the peasants these days?

Isn't there a law forbidding you to become member of parliament if you have membership of what?

Olaf Palme, yes his murder was never solved. One note apparantly stated to someone in the Reagan-Bush campaign about woodchopping, probably about illegal forestry activities. But hey, what do I know?

All of the best! I think Ethiopian Airlines is really not bad.

MF