PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 8th Jan 2006, 20:58
sukigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough

I agree with you varga, i to found it a depressing read as i never realised things seemed that bad to the pax. There are to many CSS's out there trying to change the service and it causes inconsistencies. Also the disaster of the upper class goodnight service hasnt helped. I dont understand why people in the office are trying to make services shorter and fewer, i wonder if they would ever look on that website. When i first joined the company only 5 years ago pax used to get so much more, especially premium. Now i feel embarrassed serving premium especially on the lower deck of the 400. I dont blame pax for being annoyed when they see they have been seated there.
I dont think its unreasonable to go out and do another proper drinks service (not just oj and water) on the longer flights, because a lot of pax are not made to feel as if they can ask for another drink. But the problem is this has to be implemented in from the office so everybody does the same, otherwise it causes more inconsistency.