PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The People Side of a Fatal Crash
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2006, 18:17
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
Re: The People Side of a Fatal Crash

Check is in the mail Nutcracker!

Diversity is what makes life what it is....in all things including opinons I reckon. It eases life a bit if we accept the concept that we all leave our mark upon those around us. Sometimes it is for the good...sometimes not so good. Despite over a half century of dealing with people...I still try to see the good in each of them...even when it takes a bit of searching.

It has been said, and I subscribe to this...."When one takes the measure of a Man, one should take a full measure." As I tried to explain to Rusty, that article showed some genuine goodness in several folks that came into contact with one another quite by chance....and all benefited from it. The reporter did a good job relaying that course of events to us.

The sad part of the story is we would never have known about it if that ferry flight had gone as planned....but at the same time maybe some good has come of the telling of it by that reporter.

I know it made me stop and reflect upon some aspects of life as a result of reading the account.