PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Police
Thread: RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2006, 09:20
Skytrucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: RAF Police

Once arrived back off route 02 Jan, found ticket on car because tax had run out 31/12. Ticket issued 01/01 at 0012hrs. Went to see Flt Sgt RAFP who took one look and ripped it in two. Don't worry Sir, I'll have a word.

Skip to May, Sunday am, location scratcher OM, attitude horizontal, 0700zzzzzz. Phone goes, Flt Cdr Exec, need 6A skipper. Not on 6A. I know but you're closest. When? NOW. Woffour. Blah Blah etc. 0745 sign auth sheet, walk out of sqn, wheel clamp. Go back in. 1hr later clamp off (two wheels in yellow lines, just. Fair cop you got me bang to rights guv, when does the AOC need to be there I nonchalantly ask of now iridescent aforementioned Flt Cdr. Shift motor to long stay (still no crew transport hence reason for driving in first place). Thought no more of it. 2 weeks later banned from keeping car on station for 2 MONTHS cos had 2 violations of SSOs. Fumph! Needless to say the Boss stepped in at this point. Coppers eh! THey know how to win wars, don't know why the rest of us bother to show up.