PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Denied Boarding by Air Canada after showing up on time -- then charged $400 to rebook
Old 5th Jan 2006, 14:09
manintheback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Denied Boarding by Air Canada after showing up on time -- then charged $400 to re

Originally Posted by agent x
How many routes have they chopped out of MAN recently...including Rome i think?
Eh? - Whats your point?

As for the comment about AC not knowing where their aircraft is going what twadle!! Isn't it common sense to know where your plane is headed BEFORE you get on whether there is a transit point or not???! But then, I guess not...goes hand in hand with.....
er - well if you read the thread starters original statement, the Pax knew where they were going, AC just 'forgot' to mention it

Now I must admit I also had to consider this, and do you know - when I check my ticket and I'm flying to say Zurich, I expect the ticket to say er Zurich...... remarkeable. Oddly I've never considered it might end up in Delhi. But then I'm obviously brainless.

Yes the staff are there to provide Customer Service
precisely - my definition of service includes calling out the correct destinations of a plane - obviously yours isnt. And given Air Canadas financial status - well go figure

enuff said