PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetalliance Austria
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2006, 00:34
LH_Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Jetalliance Austria

Hi there,

now I'm getting pretty close to the second Lufthansa entry Test and I'm searching for an alternative way to reach my dream without Lufthansa for the case that they kick me in their AC. (Well I don't hope that I'll get kicked, however chances to pass their second test are only at 25%.)
I haven't found anything with the search engine about this company so I hope this topic hasn't been discussed before.
While searching for an alternative way to get the ATPL, a friend of mine found the company Jetalliance in Austria, which is a small executive company. They say on their homepage that they will sponsor the ATPL if they see enough potential during the period you're working on the PPL. So in the best case all you would have to pay is 13 k€ and you get a job once you're done and in the worst case you bought a very expensive PPL. Since I don't want to waste my money, I'm hoping that one of you knows more about this company.

I don't know if it is allowed to post a link to that company, if it is needed and ok to post the link, I will post it.

Thanks in advance

LH_Pilot