PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 4th Jan 2006, 10:56
4legsaday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Latest EK selection news

Well, Happy777,
sorry for not responding you on the "born on the widebody" stuff, but it is really too low profile, maybe I didnt made myself clear enough,
Someone has been Captain for about 10 years on a A320 e.g. coming now to a new aircraft, company, new route network, ground ops etc.
Do you agree that there might be some change in operation?

Could you imagine if this DEC now will fly with guys who have at least the same experience like you plus three years of company time, for example.
Do you think that this constellation presents the optimum?
I do mind about the experience of an DEC Happy777, specially one is bringing less qualification for the required operation.
Flying hours finally do not say nothing at all. I can understand the most of the EK FO´s concerning about exactly this fact.

Makes no sense you have an more experienced and qualified F/O on type ,he will not feel well flying with you, including me and I had also my personal experience with this situation.

Captain should be the most experienced on type (apart from other criterias), this is my opinion only Happy777.

cheers
4/l/a/d

Last edited by 4legsaday; 4th Jan 2006 at 11:10.