PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British (Rentokil) Airways
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2006, 09:55
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop Re: British (Rentokil) Airways

In the spirit of the New Year, I must congratulate TR on editing his posts. I don't know both the answers, although as of only weeks ago, I became one of the pastures new blokes described by revik. The BACX scheme is definitely not part of NAPS, however the precedent lies in the fact that BACX is part of BA, even if not on the same T&Cs. So, whatever precedent is done to BACX stands a good chance of being sequentially done to BA, IF they think they can get away with it. I would guess that given the huge staff turnover at CX, there is about 50% of pilots left in the scheme, but don't forget EVERYONE in the fromer BRAL/Manx was also in the scheme from the admin staff, through engineering to Ops. so it's not just the pilots involved, and maybe CX BALAP should be talking to T&G etc. , although in theory, the principle is what counts, not the numbers involved. Please, from the heart, let's go forward in the New Year together rather than yet more bickering -and yes, I have done my share. However, new job = new start, (just don't expect me to extend this to TDLF).

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!