PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contaminated Air
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2006, 15:55
DEAD ZONE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Medical effects of contaminated air CONFIRMED

jmc-man and MOR seem to be the folk on a denial agenda not AOPIS.
AOPIS are simply quoting a published paper in the CCH publication, their posting also lists two other published books if you took the time to read the complete posting in the 'Air Quality in Airplane Cabins and Similar Enclosed Spaces' and the 'Proceedings of the BALPA Air Safety and Cabin Air Quality International Aero Industry Conference'.

Having read with an open mind the 'Proceedings of the BALPA Air Safety and Cabin Air Quality International Aero Industry Conference' and the CAA paper on Air Quality issued in 2004 which clearly states the CAA did not investigate long term health effects, I will trust the AOPIS view.

As far as the jmc-man statistics go can you please post these online to substantiate your allegations which you will not be able to do. You are simply trying to cover up a problem, we all as crew know exists, but don't want to acknoweldge.

According to my AME, the CAA failed a Thomsonfly B757 Captain's medical in early November due to neurological problems directly resulting from exposure to contaminated air. Can't get a clearer message than that. Was he one of the 2 big reporters you have created jmc-man ?

I have ordered the CCH publication and you can if you look just purchase a single issue but you don't like looking at facts!