PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta Pilots Threaten Strike Over Pay Cuts (merged)
Old 1st Jan 2006, 09:49
rantsalot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One more time for the hard of hearing. ALPA pilots make too much money and do not work enough.......The money for nothing days are over and now you must pay the piper for all the years of lazyness and greed. Just think about the good old days when you could sit home and get paid for a full days work. Well those days are over and you are now living the big correction. You will continue to loose money and work harder for it until you produce what you are worth.

I can hear it now its not our fault its managments, the rampers ect.... Well the world is not seeing it your way. Tell that to your kids as you are putting them in public school, selling the boat and downsizing the house. I am sure you will not tell them that it was the greedy pilots that raped the company and laughed about how the new contract was like stealing. I am sure you guys will blame it on anybody but the pilots.

And for PS.. I do not have a trust fund waiting nor am I trying to impress a boss. I fly the line and work for my salary. I fly near the faa max every year and live a great well paid life style. until you guys start flying more than 300 or 400 hours a year, you are going to see your pay getting cut until it is in line with what you produce.

What has me on a rant is what ALPA and lazy pilots have done to the profession and the industry. You guys and ALPA should be ashamed of yourselves but I am sure you are not as the ALPA koolaid flows thru your veins. Its not our fault repeated over and over seems to hide the facts from 99% of the ALPA boys.

Now pardon me while I find a barf bag as I am about to unload my dinner just thinking abut ALPA and the thousands of lazy pilots crying poor mouth and pointing the finger at every one else.

Rant off for now but I am not done with you guys yet

please pass on to the english dept for spell and grammer check...gracias