PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet* Payscale & Conditions
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 13:51
Pass-A-Frozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

It's you who needs to "pull your head out of your a-hole", MRS Q, and realize that this job is not ONLY about " for what you do".
It is all about the responsibilty we accept, and that you entrust to us, on each and every flight - your life, and/or those of your family.

If you and cookie boy don't believe your miserable backsides are worth a dollar or two, don't start blowing off about airline pilots the next time there's a semi serious prang.
You're only getting what you've paid for ("As ye sew, so shall you reap").

A pilot's experience is based, amongst other things, on the number of hours he has flown.
His employment chances are based on those hours, PLUS the fact that he has demonstrated the ability to make decisions which have NOT ended in an accident.

Cookie boy proudly announced that he was due for an imminent pay rise shortly. Why do YOU think that is, PAF?
Because you'll be better qualified? (The toast burnt only on 1 side, instead of both. )
oh yes. The danger and power you accept. My lord! What a champion you are!
Wow you really are a legend with those hours you have built up without an accident!
I can't believe you haven't earn't yourself a Distinguished Flying Cross, or Order of Australia! What do I think? What does a man of your skill care?
Oh hang on... you mean there are thousands of pilots in your or my boots ???

What do I think mate? Well I'll let you know. But if I plan to apply for an airline job, I'll make the decision on whether I like their pay and conditions - not whether the likes of you thinks it's undercutting people.

So "Team Player" - what rock did you emerge from?

Last edited by Pass-A-Frozo; 31st Dec 2005 at 16:05.