PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Transat is hiring pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2005, 02:48
meaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brucelee, Willieverlearn and others,

OK emotions did get the best of me and I apologize for using the term redneck as you are correct in saying that I dont know you....so please accept my apologies.

Having been called a frog more times than I can count makes me a little testy....

I am a born francophone Quebequer and a fervant federalist who happens to love Canada and so do about 60% of us here in Quebec.
I fight and argue with the separatist any time they spew their ignorant banter,I have walked in the pro-canada rallies and all that good stuff.

I have lost many a night's sleep worring that this wonderful country could break apart.

The problem with that is that having worked in Ontario and Alberta I have come to hate the blattant anti-quebec racism as you guys lump us all in one category:separatists.
Well at least 3.5 million of us are on your side and when I hear willieverlearn say you are tired of us and we should just go....well you insult all of us who are here fighting for Canada.

I have had talks with fellow crewmembers from the english provinces who are all convinced that we are all a bunch of wackos and as you so nicely put it:why dont we just go away..

It's nice that you guys speak french or are willing to learn and I truly admire you for doing it .

Just dont forget you have friends here who want the same things as you OK?