PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loans for funding flying training.
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2005, 22:20
link4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wbryce,

I already attain a PPL, and from that i have already had other training centres and certain couple airlines show interest. But im just looking atm for something thats right for me

Antonio:

'it means there is a good chance they see it as a risk, think about that when you get your dad to sign his house over to them for the loan.'

Antonio Montana, i can tell you didnt bother to even read my first post, which is where i stated that im not going to put my parents finances in jeopardy, I wouldn't dream of it.

I should also raise to attention im in the last year of my college so its pretty hard, when i say that i mean impossible to find a full-time job, however i will be working part-time at EGKK, however not exactly on £50/hr, so id rather go integ instead of doing everything seperately

Dirty Harry 76, i appreciate your help and your opinion, but i have a couple of friends who told me that integ even in these times is not the best, but better than modular, and i value their opinion as they are only 3 and 4 yrs older than me, making them around 22, and they have found themselves in the right seat of Flybe Thanks i'll keep it in mind though