PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - business opportunities for pilots -where?
Old 29th Dec 2005, 23:16
TooLowTerrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thank you for your advice,

At this stage it is only an idea. I do need people like yourself who I can bounce ideas off.

I appreciate that london is not the best destination however, we all know the problems with the railways and early morning from bristol to london cost me £80.00

Would a service from Bristol to Elstree areodrome be a viable service for professional commutors. Using equipment such as a king Air.

I have given this idea a great deal of thought and work on the basis - would i use this service.

I am a believer in no matter what business you start it will work with maximum input.

Maybe im one of these head in the cloud types.

I have in the past along with another person formed a company which belonged to a very cut throat industry, After alot of longs days and hard work it really did take off.
Unfortunatly the person I went in with had more money than both sense and commitment and like an idiot I walked out handing back my shares in the company as we were LTD.

Aviation is an interest of mine, i am no expert in this area but, like others i'm sure, would like to start up in this area.

Again thank you for your response.