PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Denied Boarding by Air Canada after showing up on time -- then charged $400 to rebook
Old 29th Dec 2005, 22:57
10secondsurvey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I just don't understand why some of the posters here work in airlines (a service industry - no sniggering!) and yet seem to hate serving punters. So, this guy goes to Airport, the line combers don't call out his destination (Delhi and Zurich? - I wouldn't have made the link?), and he is somehow then automatically percieved as some dim-witted jumped up arrogant git - just because he is a business man. I'm in business, but I'm not a jumped up arrogant git - in fact I'm pretty much like any other air traveller, and even though I fly really often, the same thing could have happened to me. In my experience the opinions expressed by some previous posters exemplify the belief system of thick no-hopers who hate anyone who has achieved anything in their life?

I ask the question again, why are you working in a service industry??

The Airline was at fault, no excuses accepted. This guy should most definitely never use this airline again if at all possible - they sound pretty pathetic. In fact when he got to the check in desk, the staff should have apologised profusely for treating him in such a shoddy way, and upgraded him. It was the Airlines fault- unless passengers are now expected to be telepathic.