PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TJ RESIGNS FROM AN
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2002, 17:40
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This post was removed to "Admin" to allow a review of it's content, which, generally, was acceptable in discussing a 'significant' event but all too quickly degeneratd into some unpleasant descriptions of to some, easily identifiable characters.

This not acceptable.

I am not here to barrack for one side or the other, neither do I have first hand knowledge of the characters to decide what is or is not so, nor is it my job, I'm just here to keep the peace and keep it legal.

It is possible to discuss these important issues without getting personal, regardless of how strongly you may feel about it or the person.

Further we received an email from a respected PPRuNer who indicated that one of the persons mentioned was so devastated by the apparent acrimony he has raised that he immediately took steps to mitigate his involvement and behaviour.

Take notice we are talking about REAL people, with REAL feelings here.

They do take notice of what they read here and it is possible that they may actually respond in a positive way to everybodys benefit. But I gaurantee that that will not happen in an negative environment.

It MUST be more constructive to use these halls to tease out any problems that they may or may not have or be aware of, in a way that may not be possible directly and allows them and you some dignity in the process.

I don't recall who said it first but, [quote]would we were able to see ourselves as others do<hr></blockquote> is a pretty fair observation for us all.

I will not allow it to become a negative slanging match.

Here is the opportunity for you to allow others to see themselves as others do. . .Whether this can be made to produce a positive result or not is up to you.

After all, we have all seen the benefits of CRM.

And, there is a Two Round the World First Class tickets on the airline of your choice, with 6 weeks 5 Star accomodation and $100,000 spending money for any of you who has done a formal CRM course, who can prove that they didn't need to mofify their behaviour at work or on the Flight Deck in some form or another.

Of course, you would all understand that anybody who attempts to do so would automatically disqualify him/herself wouldn't you?