PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot faced critical choice
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2005, 11:37
Gnd Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mor

I am not sure that your several posts on this matter are made in any serious attempt at discourse on the incident or are just posted in an attempt of some sort of self fulfilment of how good you are, and that you wish to enlighten us all to that premise.

With regards the first, you are not doing such a good job and in regards to the latter, I suggest you are doing an extremely great job.

You not only criticise the PIC in charge of the crash aircraft, but you lambast the investigator who presented the results of his investigation and his considered opinion to the Court.

Since the investigator gave his name, evidence and opinions on oath, (and attended the scene) I shall give him more credence than someone that appears to be just an armchair critic, has investigated the incident via the net, and posted his opinions under nothing more than a pseudonym.

This was a sad incident, but should now be studied at a level of what can happen, not of who we can blame.

In closing may I offer the following quote, (which whilst it may not apply to Mor, should be considered by those that emulate his attitude).............

"Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone" John 8:7