PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ETIHAD interview questions
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2005, 08:53
MaseratiGhibli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afraid ?

@ cayenne
I am not either afraid of the truth or have my head in someone`s place. If it is necessary to change something, I am not against. However what else do you want to change in their condition? Are you flying for EY, if yes then tell me the facts. Back to your qustion from the top ... You want to have pick up service from home to the airport and return. Wonderfull ! Nobody down want this service .... Can you tell me why everybody wants to come down here? All of them know the conditions before, why do you want to change them after joining. The behaviour is always the same. It is the same with people who rent a luxery house next to the airport. First of all they enjoy the cheap rent and after 6 months of probation they start to complaign about the noise to push down further the rent or to fight against the airport. What a bull**** !!!

So tell me what else do you want from this company, besides tax free salary, free housing, loss of licence, private insurance, education allowance, furnishment allowance etc. So if you think in your country living and prospective carreer making is better. So what was your intention to come down here? Money? Airplanes? Carreer? Or what ? Please as I told you - leave as fast as you can if you don`t like UAE.