PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zero speed auto > Hover (without gaining airspeed)
Old 24th Dec 2005, 12:13
170'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mathew

Probably not as deep as it looks, I just read one too many comments that I thought to be condescending and pompous.

I'm no better than anyone else, and often refer to someone using common argot. Gotta say though, that Limey and Yank are from Dad's generation not mine, and I'm early fifties!

Not such a big deal I suppose!... but when you hear constant criticism of the US system. It gets old real soon!

Especially when they spend 10 minutes telling you whats wrong with US licensing, and the reckless nature of US Operations. Followed be tales of what great vacations they have in FL and how they'd move across tomorrow if possible! This was a recent episode from a local, not referenced to TC

Anyway, back to fixing the brand new dining table and chairs that arrived this morning, just in time for dinner for 14 tonite.

Unfortunately I missed the small sign saying " Some assembly required" been at it 2 hours and so far got 4 of the chairs together...170