PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ETIHAD interview questions
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2005, 04:37
Lethalfart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So fullforward there you go.......

Need I say more, money grabbing can lead you some unknown paths sometimes, and perhaps this is the one you are currently taking.

So stop bragging about how respectfully you were treated, because that doesn't make up for the pimping that regularly takes place, the cases of employee abuse and intimidation etc....

Worse is dimwits like you walk around waving the flag with nothing but incompetency to cover their private parts and you talk to me of professionalism?

So before you make any judgement on my girlfriend/wife, I would consult yours who at this moment while you are on your way to the office is probably indulging in some "more chocolate"

So unless you consider this a normal occurence (Which would not surprise me, considering the nature and lack of self respect many of the money grabbers have) I find it appalling and discusting.

Even more so when the likes of you gloat on this site of how wonderfull it is knowing full well that it is not.

Fullforward? What are you on? Amphetamines? Or is someone tickling you in the crack? That smile of yours is surreal and soon it will go.