PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2005, 17:46
EmmaB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>>Well I saw something earlier that I didnt think I would ever see and that was a BMI CSA in Trousers.She was definately a CSA as she had the full works on.The Hat,Gloves,Blazer,Handbag and Trousers On!!!!! They werent Dispatcher trousers either as I know the difference.Having just come from T1 where they were all wearing the usual then I ran across this CSA outside the Queens Building waiting for a bus on my way to the Bus Station.I must say that it looked Horrible with Trousers and I love the BMI uniform.If that is what trousers looks like with the BMI uniform for Ground Staff/Cabin Crew then I would definately be against any change of the current uniform to include trousers.I must admit it wasnt anywhere as nice looking/glamourous or sexy as the skirt option.1st time Ive ever seen it with trousers like that and I have to say I didnt like it at all.<<

I don't think BMI CSI's are allowed to wear trousers (girls, that is - LOL) or any customer-facing staff for that matter. So hopefully it was a one-off such as a new member of staff who hadn't yet received the skirts so was wearing her own trousers. Either that or maybe she has some cosmetic/medical problem with her legs so has been given temporary permission.