PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's going on at Goodwood?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2005, 07:16
Maninknow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know the guys (and gals) at Elite very well, in fact I had occassion to be at Goodwood this week and popped in to see them. If the rumours of being kicked out are true then Elite are certainly not showing the signs of this being the case. You would expect to see a bunch of very p---ed off people, far from it they are all very upbeat and positive.

They also have helicopters at White Waltham.

Getting to the bottom of the rumours is always difficult, people are protective, Elite were no exception. I did however discover that the maintenance organisation which is/was based in the hangar adjoining Elite's offices has closed for business as of this week. Apparently they were given 3 months notice to quit and have given up their 145 and closed shop.

Maybe, just maybe the rumours about Elite were actually contributed to the wrong Company, who knows, guess we will have to wait and see, but I for one wish them Good Luck and all succes for 2006.

I took the opportunioty to go to Atlas Helicopters (at Goodwood !!! ?) whilst I was there, No sign of any one from Atlas, no aircraft, vehicles, signs etc. etc. Maybe they are the operator who have gone ?.

Happy Crimble & The Best for 2006 to everyone.