PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OK, who's going to do it??
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2005, 22:41
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks virgincrew99 for your post, which is almost identical in content and message to every other post that you have made since joining us at PPRuNe - and so refreshingly free of punctuation and grammar apart from punctuation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally I wouldn't contribute to a thread dealing with domestic matters in another company - however, on this occasion, your post has irritated me enough to do so - probably unwisely and I'll probably regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are advising your colleagues to report sick at Christmas: This will inevitably result, at best, in another person's Christmas being messed up, and at worst, in several hundred passengers as well as their crews having their Christmas ruined in some way. In short, your suggestion is irresponsible, childish and selfish

It is your perogative to post bile about Virgin on PPRuNe (provided you observe the forum rules) even though the manner of your posting reveals far more about you than about the airline. However, there is a line, and you have just crossed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of all of those crew out there who will be called out this year, to cover the social sickness of those such as yourself - May 2006 offer you everything that you deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!