PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2005, 19:20
Boeingrestricted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

A newsletter from combined HR/General manager/ Training department was issued:

"In order to assure the highest levels of quality and productivity from employees, as of today it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained. Through our newly implemented program of "Special High Intensity Training " ( as of now referred to as S.H.I.T.).

Like during the past 3 years our aim is to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive
your share of S.H.I.T. on the job please see your manager/postholder. You will immediately be placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list and our trained and qualified managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who on the other hand don't take their S.H.I.T. will be
placed on our specially designed programme,
'Departmental Employee Evaluation Programs' combined with S.H.I.T. (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.).

Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore and are full of S.H.I.T. already.
If you are full of S.H.I.T. you may well be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our
"Basic Understanding Lecture List" ( B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)

Those, who are full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T will get the S.H.I.T. jobs and
can expect promotion at the earliest. Since they are eligable to apply for "Director Intensity Programming " ( D.I.P.S.H.I.T.)

If you have further questions, please direct them to our "Head Of Training" (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).

With thanks to," Boss In General " (B.I.G.S.H.I.T.) "

Again, Happy new year to all ( incl. P.General and 76ers)