PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 757 Fleet?
Thread: Jet2 757 Fleet?
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2005, 17:28
Pulp Fiction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry rudolf but you're wrong:

I wouldn't pay much notice to the thread 'An honest and uncensored debate about Jet2'.
2engop, I would pay a great deal of attention to that thread, the vast majority of it is, if anything, on the conservative side regarding this dubious outfit.

If you are 757 rated then this will be just about the worst deal that you could possibly find in the UK. Jet2 are the amoeba of the business. The only crew who stay with them are those who can't pass an assessment with any other airline or young F/Os who have to stay because of the hideous bonding arrangements that they are plugged into.

This is an organisation where the CEO & Managing Director made a decision not to tell a crew who were about to air test an A300, off maintenance just after 9/11, that it had been sabotaged! There are far too many matters which should cause great concern for any pilot or engineer, but they have all been documented on the above mentioned post & on another post that PM had censored previously.

I would never touch this company, it really is dreadful. I know because I've had the misfortune to have been there.

P.s. These 757s are the usual heaps of junk purchased by Channex with the obligatory crap maintenance this time carried out in Turkey. You've been informed.