PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2005, 23:52
Rescue 137

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I agree with agent x. I bet most BMI dispatchers would give their right arms to be allowed to wear skirts, chilly legs or not."

Next time I see one I'll ask them Im going to ring my friend tomorrow to wish her Merry Christmas and she use to be a BMI dispatcher.She worked for BMI when the skirt was an option and also when they introduced the trousers.She now works for BMI Baby as a 1st Officer having qualified for her CPL this year and has been flying with Baby since May 05.

It will be abit strange,I can see it now"Hi,How are you? When you were a dispatcher for BMI did you rather prefer wearing the Trousers or Skirt?" I think she would say the trousers as I cant ever remember seeing her wearing the Skirt when at work.

The trousers arent that bad unless they have changed them since 2002.Im sure alot of BMI dont see them as flattering,but they are flexible and allow them to move easily something that those tight skirts didnt.Just to keep people happy why not give people the option then those that want to wear Trousers can and those that want to wear a skirt and Stockings can and its the best of both worlds for people like me.One thing though-if they wear the skirt and stockings option then they have to wear the hat as well I bet alot of them then would rather wear trousers than the hat (I personally like the Hat as well ) but I think I mentioned that one or twice before already