PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA ATPL Distance Learning Ground School
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2005, 16:51
r1flyguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face distance learning

Is It me or is it all Doom & Gloom on this forum like so many others on this website. It's just full of people moaning abut getting jobs, building the hours, aquiring (i use the word very loosely) a Type Rating, Being Unemployable after spending thousands of £'s on flight training. I may be naive and new to this game but life is for living, it's not a rehersal and if you want something so badly you Will get it in the end.
I set myself a lot of goals when I left school, none were to go comercial! I had no desire to become an airline pilot but now that's all i want as a holder of a PPL/IMC & Night Ratign, I have acheived all my other gols and travelled the world. I'm not well off and spoon fed like a lot of Airline pilots from rich backgrounds (the favoured members(jealous Oh YES)). I earn an average wage but I Will get there in the end.
So here's a message to al the miserable pilots who hold an ATPL whether frozen or not. If you have a job great, well done you deseve it, you have it for a reason, all those who don't, KEEP YOUR CHIN UP, YOU'LL GET THERE IN THE END. you didn't aquire the skill and expertise sitting on your backside or claiming the dole.
You are worth your weight in Gold and only time wil tell.
NOW BLOODY CHEER UP AND advise newbies like me how to get to your standard and the best way to do it. Merry Christmas Everyone who managed to read this far. & best Wishes for the New Year & new career Merry Christmas