PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Annoying questions!
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2005, 16:05
european champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
African dude i agree with u about most of the things,i know companies put these questions in order to select better,who would want to read essays just for fun?
all im saying is that a)im not convinced that this is the best way to filter applicants b)i need to save time,whats wrong with this?
we r going away from the topic,the topic is not whether the airlines should ask these questions or not or whether some lazy people who claim to be extremely busy have time to write these essays or not.
the topic is how to save time,how to send the maximum amount of applications at the minimum time!
from what i have read in various forums there is books that prepare pilots for interviews,some other ones give instructions for cvs or cover letters...etc.
thats why i asked is there any book that has answers to these kind of questions?im sure im not the only one who would be intersted in knowing that,there is plenty of us who would like to know,each one for various reasons,some of us might be lazy,or too busy or maybe just want to read someone else's view so as to write something better,we all deserve a place in aviation.all these authors wouldnt exist if there was no people like me who seek their books,do u think these writers dont deserve an income after so many years of experience in aviation?