PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - English pilots at Air France
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2005, 17:40
sam34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi i am french!

So if you want any information about AF, I'll help you.

AF recruit 200 pilots all the year.
200 include : 60 cadets, it is like in UK, so you call this "cadet sponsoship".
and recruit 140 pilot with a JAA ATPL(CPL/IR ME) no MCC!

There are not maths! just psychotecnic test (logique,) but there is a french test you must read a text and answer at 30 questions in 30 minutes!

If you get an ATPL theory, you can apply.
If not, you must to do studies for exemple math sup or university in science.
You should see their site :

devenirpiloteairfrance.com

If you get a ATPL JAA theory with CPL/IR ME, you can apply for pilot pro. "Pilot Pro" is a die (i don't know how to explain...) it is not "cadets" because you allready have got a CPL/IR.

The selection Air France is famous for his dificult in France. it is not easy because they judge you if you have the profile of pilot or not.

re moi!

j\'ecris en français.

Donc voilà si vous avez des questions n\'hésitez pas je me suis renseigné sur AF, car je tente la sélection en 2007 après mon ATPL théorique fini.

Donc si vous parlez français, pas de problème! si vous avec un ATPL JAA pas de problème!

ATTENTION : si vous avez plus de 23ans et que vous voulez postuler en filière professionnelle c\'est à dire qu\'il faut que vous ayez l\'atpl et le CPL/IR ME, alors il vous faudra attendre 5 ans avant d\'être convoqué à la sélection ! oui 5 ans! car il y a du monde qui se présente à la sélection.