PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL
Thread: BRISTOL
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2005, 11:55
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRS-BUD is only operating M W F and Sun during this winter as well and will continue on these days in summer 06.

NCL-BUD has similarly been reduced to 4 rotations per week this winter and next summer.

I wonder whether easyJet anticipate starting BRS-MAH earlier in summer 06 than they did last summer. To accommodate MAH then they had to reduce BRS-BUD and BRS-MAD from daily to 6 rotations per week (as I'm sure you are aware), but MAH only ran from the end of July until early September (the main school holidays).

Can't think of any other reason, the loads last summer on the BRS-BUD seemed pretty good, although I appreciate that the yield may not have been all the airline desired. Who knows?.

Whilst on easyJet and BRS, did anyone else notice that when, a few weeks ago, easyJet published on its website the initial list of routes to go on sale next summer, they showed a BRS-CDG. It only stayed in the list for two or three days though.

Whether it was a complete mistake or whether someone mistakenly and prematurely put the route 'on display' is intriguing.

At the time someone posted on this thread that he/she thought it spelt the death knell for BACx on BRS-CDG, but that post seems to have disappeared (understandably I suppose).