PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2005, 11:06
Rescue 137

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>>The problem is that we dont get to see that you are wearing sussies and nice undies unless you arent wearing the skirt.<<

That's true, though it's good to leave something to the imagination . At least skirts flatter most female figures and give a flash of leg though...

Agree on that.Trousers leave something to the imagination.Aside from CC uniforms-There is plenty of women walking around in Trousers(smart business trousers) and Jeans.Do these women look any less sexy in these as opposed to a skirt-not too me.

Some women look good in anything whether it be a skirt,trousers or whatever and some women can feel good in anything.I think Trousers only look good in a Dark coloured uniform which is why the BA one's look good.However I dont think Virgin or BMI CC could pull off the trousers as Virgin is red so red trousers and as BMI is my favourite uniform then I think CC and GS should remain as Skirt and Op's as trousers as that way it identifies the roles.

Just thought what do Female Virgin Aircraft Dispatchers Wear? Is it trousers or Skirts like the CC/GS?