PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2005, 00:58
Xqdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I knew you need more explanation:

* First of all; sim examiners must be from outside like LH,

* I should tell you wingletflyer that safety manager is not instructor/examiner, but the other guy is unfortunately examiner and just resigned from the position acting senior flight instructor and they can not fly manually , sorry to say so. I had no problem in my life about any checks, sim or flight but as you said i can not give my name here. It doesn`t matter if the examiners still continue to work here, but we are talking their damages to sxs.

*If i have power offcourse i`ll fire them immediately because of the results the company suffered till now.

* Did you know what happened a few months ago; when they forced many experienced pilots to leave and could not get enough pilots to fill the space, they put pressure on around 15 pilots to fly more than 300 in three months,

* Mngr P.S. cares only money and he likes to show the company had profit, he doesn`t care about safety, loosing experienced pilots and lack of crm; actually he doesn`t know well about flight operation, he is happy that fully management supported pilots (76`ers) created BEAUTIFUL COMPANY that nobody can talk, complain or report any unsafe events, except here (unfortunately)

* Mr. Hiram; you can not imagine how sxs changed from the old days you left till now; LH is not caring sxs flight ops anymore, they sent two people in six years; first one destroyed xq alot; had fish and raki every night, waited 1,5 year without doing anything, then he awaiked and started sim checks failed people, why he waited 1,5 year, he gave all responsibilities to turkish DO, then when next person came right after him, he had no power, actually last two guys came here just for fun spend their last few years in peace before their retirement.

* I hope the new ops mngr who seems to be young and willingly to work hard will change atmosphere quite a lot (hopefuly),

still optimistic