PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WestJet
Thread: WestJet
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2005, 00:07
royalterrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yoohoo

You make some good points but I think you are failing to recognise that there are different strokes for...

I did the overseas thing also with better T&C's than what you mentioned , but I chose to come back. Never thought that I would agree with that old saying that there's more to life than money! My overseas road trip was an eye opener too and I am grateful for the experience but living away from home grew tiresome for me.

The old koolaid comment. Sure , some WestJetter's can come off as somewhat annoying but I think we have a right to be pretty damn proud of our airline and what we have done over the last 10 years. Think about it. From 0 to 60 brand new 737NG's , brand new hangar and office's , ground equip. , etc and about 250M in the bank to boot. No one has ever challenged AC and been as successful at it as we have. No one. You are right , we are No2 and aspire to be No1. Nothing wrong with a dream and trying to attain it is there?

I'm not even going to go there re:low pay. Everyone at WJ knows what has happened in the past and are hopeful that it will continue in the future. Enjoy that Porsche. I have one and am considering another. They are a fine automobile. If you are in Europe make sure you go to Stuttgart. Well worth the trip.