PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2005, 23:11
wingletflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Boy!

Can't believe this is still happening in Europe!

XqDriver I have some questions:

- Do I understand correct that you don't put all 76ers in the same basket?

- Who would take the sim check of these two famous pilots apparently sitting in management chair?

- Who would take your sim check in case you would open your mouth and ask for fairness in case you wouldn’t care for the bonus anymore? (same guys?)

- Why your manager P.S. is so much helpless against the 76ers?

Although I liked Hiram's opinion not to discuss any safety items in here, but did any of you write him? Did he give any answer to any of you? So far Mr. Hiram is the only one who acted upon your postings in this forum. I bet (and I hope) this will create a big domino effect on XQ.

Mr. Hiram you could not believe what's happening in XQ in your Turkish writing! Are you really willing to take the control in your hand? Obviously you are disturbed that this story came so far in this forum, and it will make its way even to some European Newspapers!

Moving 76ers in to another base will not chance the situation too much for you unless XQ starts a real clean-up campaign with incompetent pilots and managers, introducing transparency, open communication and good will BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!