PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2005, 14:47
wingletflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vick, I am happy you got it that it's obvious I should ignore you unless you come up with something clever!
BTW, what is your drive or motive you are interested what's going on in XQ?
If you ask mine: My wife is Turkish and we fly Bodrum every year with XQ and I have some good friends flying in there! ( not from76ers) I would hate to see XQ is destroyed by 76ers!

As the title of this topic suggests, once again for (Vickers) , there are some positive movements on XQ side. Finally some people with good XQ spirit, started to pay attention what's going on in Antalya.

maxblow, of course PPrune served the purpose, but there might be others would take advantage of open said safety standards! I also guess Hiram has nothing to do with the present management! (Can someone elaborate on that from XQ?)

But for sure the bush telephone is very active and 76ers are getting nervous! Hopefully your new boss will have the situation under control over 76ers!

The real distinction is between those who adapt their purposes to reality and those who seek to mold reality in the light of their purposes. Henry Kissinger