PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2005, 22:34
wingletflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understood from previous posts that there used to be a Turkish forum, until you or the 76ers closed it down.
Most of the 76ers, may be good military pilots but poor in English! , If I understood correctly? Do you suggest that pprune is open to any outsiders input to close a Forum? Especially by those who doesn't speak English (76ers) ??

Sorry dude, to me you dont come really sincere as well.
Vickers, I really don’t care what you think!. I don’t need to sound convincing nor sincere. This is not my fight! Here is my opinion and my suggestions based on my experience here in Europe.
Most of you very good in criticism but I really fail to see any suggestion to XQ guys.

I also got Hirams posting translated, thanks to some Turkish guys, and he's got a good point! .He seems to know the old SunExpress and he might help if any of XQ guys write him in Turkish. (or English) All he means: "Keep the safety business in the house and don't give any chance to any outsider to use it against you" Bingo. This is my point too.

Don't cut your own flesh (in Turkish don't cut your own branch that you are sitting on!)
Why not cutting the 76ers branch instead??

BTW, Vickers23, I will look forward to read your most sincere suggestions to XQ guys!