PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - £60,000 - £70,000 debt? WORTH IT?
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2005, 13:44
littco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not really sure that people are getting wound up, just have differing views. If you think that spending an extra £20k is more likely to get you a job, then I am sure that is something you spent a lot of time thinking about and obviously is the correct way for you to go. For me I didn't believe that is the way to go and am under no illustration that my way is an any better way of doing it, it just suits me more.

Your right any training involves risks and as such there is always a liability that goes with it, maybe paying the extra £20k reduces those risks by increasings the likelyhood of getting your dream job maybe it wont, only you can answer that.

I don't think anyone can give you the right answer, only a view on what they percieve to be the best way and as there is no fixed correct way, that in its self is going to lead an infinate amount of possibilites... One thing everyone has to remember is that we all have to live by the decisions we make, whether they be the right ones or the wrong ones and in by doing so we are all making the most of the opportunities given to us..

Pilots and firemen are all seen as hero's and admired! accountants are seen as boring and Lawyers are seen as rotweillers! simple fact is that people are shallow and a cult hero status of a pilot way out sees that of an accountant or lawyer! Hollywood has a lot to do with that!

And finally a joke for you all! sorry if you've heard it before

Police have today admitted that George Best was not in fact buried in Belfast last week, and that in retrospect the decision to cremate him in Hemel Hempstead on Sunday morning might have been a mistake