PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Officer Faces Jail - Refuses to Go To Iraq
Old 15th Dec 2005, 11:33
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC43
Thank you so much for your yuletide greeting, the same of course goes to you. No i do not have an MBA i have an MSc and you still did not answer the questions posed.

SASless

Where did the Iraqis get Chemical and Biological weapons from, including the technology to manufacture these items in the long term???? Mmmm let me think, ooh i know it was the United States of America wasnt it. This entire mess was created by the USA and it all seems to be part of the Bush family 20 year business plan. To which businessman have the Bush family paid 100's of millions to ship Texan oil around the world??? Osama Bin Ladens Father! (owner of Bin Laden shipping), Mmm wondered why the only flights permitted in the USA the day after 9/11 were those flyng Saudi nationals and Royals out of country(including many members of the Bin Laden family -bet they could have helped with the investigation as to their brothers whereabouts!)

Bush wants to get rid of Islamic fundamentalists, when we went to War he said "God is on our side, God has told me to do it". We all worship the same God (there is but one!), why is he on our side?? It sounds to me like Bush is a Christian fundamentalist (we have seen what they are capable of in the 4th century BC and during the years of the Inquisition).

You talk about freedom and free speech, yet the USA is really not the best example example of such is it. With the latest reforms, you are not a free society and speech is not free. Why should i have to tune into liberal radio stations to get a realistic view of world events?Why can that not be done on any radio station? Is it because of things such as the chief press officer appointed to the Bush administration in the whitehouse was the husband of the CEO of CNN?. With the political gerrymandering that goes on in the USA it is not even a democracy. The Bush administration Illegally altered the political maps for the regions in which senetors represented. Even down to the extent of extending borders down particular roads known to be favourable to republicans. During your last elections the results were known before the event. There were only 17 seats that had to be contested because the outcome was unsure. The republicans will also change the law on eligibility for presidential nomination, guess who will be next for president to ensure the republican reign?? Arnold Swartznegger (sp?) mark my words. The USA is not a true democracy.

I have many good decent friends in the USA, and my heart goes out to the brave men and women doing their job in the military, but i get fed up with people who are utterly brainwashed into thinking that the USA should be the world vision of Utopia, because that is really scary. Maybe it would help the USA's outlook on how they should participate in world events if the people travelled more. Are you aware that only 3 % of americans have a passport. Even more scary is that out of the 160 odd countries in the world the USA has a military presence in 142!

Anyway getting back on track, if the Doc doesnt want to go then it is his Human democratic right to make that choice (yes maybe he shouldnt have joined but he has the right to decide, even if i dont agree with him)

merry christmas (seems like we're jousting again!)

Tigsy

Last edited by Tigs2; 15th Dec 2005 at 12:29.