PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2005, 22:51
MaxBlow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation XQ

Hi Wingletflyer,

you sure sound like a XQ manager hiding behind a nickname. Or should I say future-ex-manager ?!

You're speaking wise words, telling the XQ guys to basicly shut up - not coming up with any solutions to their problems.

Maybe you should read the topic from the begining again to notice the high level of frustration since they simply have nobody to talk to. Safety is no accident...god didn't we all hear that a million times before?!
The main problem is management (as I understand) and the management pilots and their disability to communicate.

Everybody knows, but nobody's doing anything about it! Fact!
Their pilot assocciation is worth ****. Fact! Their caa somewhat doesn't give a damn at all. Fact!

It's easy for you to talk because you have a functioning, powerfull pilot union in Germany and conditions like XQ would simply not go unoticed...I fully understand their frustration. What are their chances?
Speak up and get fired the same second and jeopardise their career? Talk to the press? Or try and get some useful advise from a professional pilots bulletin board with several thousand members? I'd opt for the last option.

Eventhough I don't agree with some foul language used in here at times BUT they hit the nail on the head and crying for help.
Calling people names doesn't help, but again underlines how helpless they are.

TK couldn't care less because - as we all know XQ is producing outstanding numbers for years now and probably so does LH.

Journo's will sometimes brows this forum, but can't use any info without to name a certified source.

No offense - but rather than try and keep things quite you should talk to your friends at the airline you work for. Maybe they have some useful ideas...

Sorry, but can't tell you what airline I work for (I'm happy that it's not XQ though!).

Guys, I share your pain and cross my fingers for you!

Brgds from DXB