PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair waiting for line training
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2005, 16:17
DJ Mixmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really don't get it, do you? I have struggled and fought my way too, you see. ..back in the old days, it was either taxi driver or airline pilot after examination. Some were fortunate, some were not. Now, the things have changed. We have a vast diversity amongst pilots. I could have chosen NOT to fulfill my ambitions, but I had the option which a lot of your fellow students presumably never had. Namely to pay for the TR. I am not demanding any sympathy from anyone. I am actually quite proud of myself, because I had the guts. Now I have 60k in total debts for the education, and still content. But when I am put on hold for an indefinite amount of time..I get pissed off. I could, as mentioned, work on McDonald's..not the problem at all. But we're regularly being rostered for circuit training in the sim, which pretty much excludes every possibility of working.
And Grim...what can I say..you're obviously the judge here and I am guilty of all charges. But if we had met, I think you'd seen things in a different perspective. (I am really not here to "call names", and the word decency comes to mind, but what the heck everyone is entitled to having their own opinion.)

Last edited by DJ Mixmaster; 14th Dec 2005 at 20:07.