PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair waiting for line training
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2005, 09:54
DJ Mixmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear everybody is saying that there is a pilot shortage, but nevertheless there are thousands of people out there who can't land their first job. All I am saying is that if there was an option cheaper than TRSS I think eveyone would go for that. And you can't blame the individuals choosing to solve their mess with paying for the rating and subsequent job. The only sollution I see is a political one, the different governments must regulate the situation by laws, and start treating the lot as people and give them rights as other students. Doctors, lawyers all have a system around them, which keeps them together. The employers come to them, not vice versa. You can't demand that one fATPL holder shall choose not to pay for the rating.

MK: You ask who told me not to contact them...well, how about the screaming voice in the other end of the phone. Some of us try from time to time, you see. But anyway, thanks for the info about calling crewcontrol, that's totally new to me.
They don't tell me/us anything. If I'd had a time frame, I could go working elsewhere in the meantime. That is the most disturbing in this mess.

Last edited by DJ Mixmaster; 14th Dec 2005 at 20:08.