PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top Gear 11 Dec 05 - Cessna 182 race vs Begatti (spelling)
Old 13th Dec 2005, 18:18
hekokimushi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if the presentation is correct. the c-182 fuel twice and how many times did the 1000bhp fueled for its huuuge tank? must have been more economy to fly the 182. and where had the London traffic gone around Canary Warf on any evenings soon after dark? em...

they said at the beginning that they were not allowed in 4 wheels vehicles so at the end no taxi, fair enough, em.. but... eh... oh well i suppose the bus has 6 wheels. haha... but still i agree top gear is a top show. and of coz its biased for cars.

great presenters. Mr May did have 2 hands on the yoke... i wonder why.... haha. must be the nerves with the camera when flying. i need a cameraman to record my flights like that. both inside and out.

i too was a petrohead for a while but not for long thou, as i took up flying early enough before i spent lots on the cars. And i enjoy every penny i spend on the light sep.. not everyone can fly planes and i am proud of what we can do.

Happy Flying, Driving, Speeding lads/gals