PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2005, 18:10
wingletflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear SunExpress pilots,

My partner and I flew to Bodrum this summer with SunExpress and we were quiet impressed with the quality of service onboard, cockpit announcements and the overall quality.

When I was reading the whole SunExpress story here in this forum and I was kind of surprised to find out that the grass was not so green on the other side.

I can't tell you which company I fly for, but I can only tell you that I fully understand your situation, your frustration and your worries

As long as you are not forced to leave your company, I guess you must stay, get together with all safety conscious pilots and get your " Old SunExpres" back!

If you would take my only single advice as an experienced pilot, spending many years in this aviation business:

Please do not expose or leak any sensitive internal safety issues to the outside communities via this forum or any other kind of tool no matter how true it is and how right you are!

This will not bring any good to any of you; just to the contrary will harm the name of your company on the long run and consequently your aviation future.

Safety is very delicate issue for any given airline and it's very hard to get it back or make it easily forgotten once the name appears on the black list.

I could not imagine whole SunExpress team (including the management and those mentioned pilots) are not safety conscious and they are not doing anything about it. I am also quiet aware of the differences between former military pilots and civilian pilots. I could also imagine someday those " badguys"; “ the 76 graduates” will leave or will be forced to leave the company, but if you keep damaging your GOOD image in the aviation community via this forum you and your colleagues will suffer much longer, even after those "badguys" no longer working in SunExpress.

I keep my fingers crossed for all of you and for all safety conscious pilots sharing the blue sky.

Happy landings