PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanks Solenta!
Thread: Thanks Solenta!
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2005, 19:01
Goffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JetWSH.

Chinabe,I think you have missed the plot here regarding Gun'z.

Just because he makes a comment about where credit is due,does not mean that you now have to have a right royal go at the guy.

In the past Solenta has helped Gun'z out(glasses),and for that I am sure he is eternally greatful.

I think that when a guy(previous comments), gives his company credit and says thank you,I think that is his fundamental right to do so.

Sure there are guys that are unhappy with Solenta,but then there are guys that are very happy there.

Each to his own.

I think what a lot of guys have forgotten,is that when Solenta first started out,they took zero hour guy's & girl's,(low low time),and put their career's on the road to stardom.

A lot of these same guys bitched like hell because they were not earning big dollars.

What they forgot,is that a great percentage were still kids and had to earn respect.(appiship).

But then a lot of them are eternally greatful.

Most of the guys I have met at Solenta have been really great guys,and yes,when they have bitched about the company,have finished their time like grown up's and then moved on.

No matter where you go,or who you work for,people will always bitch.

So if you work for Solenta and dont like the conditions there,resign and go elsewhere and leave the position open to someone who dearly wants it.

For my sixpence worth,Solenta has done a lot of good for the aviation industry.(and no,I dont work for them).

Goffel by the sea.